Your business sign does more than just tell people your business name. It also helps make sure that both new and existing customers can find you, and may even send out a message about what kind of business you have.
It’s essential to ensure that your business sign is in good condition and easy to see, day or night. A poorly functioning business sign (for example, one with broken letters) sends a negative message about your business.
In this article, we’ll explain five of the top indicators that it’s time to update your business sign! At New Style Signs, we specialize in custom business signs for Mississauga and the surrounding area.
1. Your business sign is damaged
The number one reason to update your business sign is that it’s damaged. Over time, whether it’s due to weather, vandalism, or just wearing out, your sign may end up in any of these conditions:
- It’s rusty, peeling, chipped, or faded.
- Some letters are crooked or falling off.
- If your sign letters light up, some of the lights aren’t working.
Hot Canadian summers and cold winters can do a number on business signs! We can advise you on the best materials for your new custom business sign, so you’ll have a long-lasting and durable sign.
2. Your business sign is dated
Trends come and go when it comes to music, fashion, and, yes, even custom Mississauga business signs! Fonts, graphics, and colour schemes can go in and out of fashion, causing your business sign to look dated.
Luckily, you have many choices when it comes to getting a new business sign. You can pick materials that will give your sign a timeless look, or go for something a little more trendy that costs less so you can replace it down the road when trends change again.
3. Your business sign isn’t big enough
Not having a big enough business sign can be a huge issue regarding customer satisfaction. Most of your customers will be driving to your location, and the last thing you want is for them not to be able to find you.
Frustrated customers who couldn’t find your sign easily will come into your business in a bad mood, which may cause them to give you a poor review or not want to return. Getting a new customized sign for your Mississauga business in the correct size will help ensure that customers can easily find you!
4. Your business sign doesn’t match your brand
Many big businesses (such as banks and hotel chains) often change their brands. Big businesses constantly reinvent themselves, whether it’s a new logo, a new slogan, or even a new font for their existing brand setup.
If your Mississauga business has changed its focus or scope, then consider getting a new customized sign to reflect that change. We can explain the options available to you to reflect your new business model best.
5. Your business sign is too hard to read
When you initially ordered your sign, you may have thought that picking a fancy script or a trendy colour scheme was fun. Unfortunately, you’ve now found out that the way your sign looks makes things harder for your customers to read it.
This can be an issue if you have a sign written in cursive. With cursive no longer being taught in schools, your younger customers may literally not be able to read your sign!
What can New Style Signs offer me if I’m interested in a customized business sign?
At New Style Signs, we’ve provided custom signs to businesses in Mississauga and the GTA for over 50 years. If you’re looking to update your business sign, we can help!
When you come to us to get an updated customized sign for your Mississauga business, we’ll:
- Work with you for the entire production of your customized sign. Our sign specialists will collaborate with various professionals, such as engineers and architects, throughout all the stages of sign development. This includes everything from conceptual art to your sign’s final manufacturing and installation.
- Discuss the numerous options you have when getting an updated sign. We have many great ways for your business sign to stand out, including illuminated channel letters and custom dimensional letters.
- Ensure that we listen to you regarding your budget and needs for your customized business sign. We’ll take into account a variety of factors, such as how much you can afford to spend, and how far your business is from the road when making our recommendations for your updated sign.
Don’t let your Mississauga business get passed by because people can’t find your business sign!
Recognize When It’s Time for a New Custom Mississauga Business Sign
We’ve now explained why you should consider getting a new customized Mississauga business sign. Whether your sign is damaged, hard to read, doesn’t match your brand, or just looks dated, it’s time to think about getting a fresh new look.
We’ll design a customized business sign at New Style Signs that suits your needs and budget. So, whether you’re looking for something more up-to-date or want to make it easier for customers to find you, we can design the perfect business sign for you!
Contact Us to Learn More
At New Style Signs, we’re conveniently located in Mississauga and are easy to reach from anywhere in the GTA. To learn more about how we can help you update your business sign, call us at 866-591-6938 or contact us online.