Whether you’re designing a sign for your corporate logo for the first time or want a fresh new look to replace your current one, it’s essential to consider exactly what you want your sign to be made of. After all, a sign does more than just display your company’s name. It also gives off a “vibe” about your company, whether that’s fun and relaxed or responsible and reliable.
In this article, we’ll answer the following questions:
- What are the most common types of signs for corporate logos?
- What are the most common types of materials used in corporate logo signs?
- Why is metal such a popular choice for corporate logo signs?
What are the most common types of signs for corporate logos?
These are some of the most common types of signs that companies use for their corporate logos:
- Channel letter signs. These are a great choice if you want letters that light up.
- Three-dimensional letter signs. If you’re looking for something that really stands out (literally), then this is a good choice.
- Neon signs. Neon is a good choice if you’re going for a “retro” look.
- Murals. If you’re looking to make a splash, then a mural is a great way to stand out!
- Floor signs. For something quick and easy, a floor sign is an excellent option.
- Vinyl banners. Vinyl banners are great if you want something temporary or are trying a new look.
The type of sign you choose will depend on many factors, including your budget, the tone you want to set with your sign, and the location you’ll place it.
What are the most common materials used in corporate signs?
These are some of the most commonly used materials in corporate signs:
- Metal. A metal sign made out of materials such as steel or aluminum helps suggest solidity and longevity to clients. Corporate logos containing metal letters are pretty common in Toronto.
- Wood. Like metal, wood is also considered a traditional and solid choice for corporate logos. It’s mainly of interest to businesses that want to project an eco-conscious image or give a feeling of warmth and coziness in their space.
- Acrylic. Acrylic is an excellent choice for a business (such as an IT company) looking for a sleek and sophisticated look. It’s also quite durable and easy to disinfect.
- Vinyl. Vinyl is excellent if you’re looking for a lightweight, inexpensive, and portable sign!
Why is metal such a popular choice for corporate logo signs?
If you’ve spent time in downtown Toronto, you’re bound to have seen corporate logo signs made of metal letters. There are several reasons metal is such a popular choice:
- Metal corporate logos are tough; they can withstand everything from ice and snow to heat and humidity. Corporate logos made from metals such as aluminum and stainless steel are rust-resistant.
- You have many different metal options for your Toronto corporate logo sign, including brass, bronze, and copper.
- Metal is very versatile when it comes to your corporate logo. You can choose to have a sign with a 3-D effect or a flat one (this is great if you’re on a budget!). You can also have custom-cut metal letters mounted directly to a wall for your corporate logo sign.
- Metal signs are durable and can last for decades outdoors, especially if you have a protective finish added to them.
How can New Style Signs help me if I need corporate metal signs?
At New Style Signs, we design various signs, including metal corporate logos and interior signs. We can help you with all of the following types of signs:
- Metal corporate logos that can be affixed on either the outside or inside of your building.
- Individual metal letters or numbers that provide information to your staff and clients. Common uses for metal letters in Toronto offices are to label meeting rooms, restrooms, and emergency exits.
- Metal sign plates for locations such as desks and office doors.
We have over 50 years of experience designing signs at New Style Signs. We’ll work with you during every step of the process when designing your Toronto office metal corporate logo or metal interior signs or letters. We can advise what kind of metal best suits the look you’re going for and the correct type of finish to ensure your metal signs last a long time.
Don’t Settle for Less
When it comes to designing a sign for your Toronto corporate logo, don’t settle for less! With a metal sign, you have many choices regarding materials and finishes, and you know you’ll have a very durable sign.
We can help create the perfect metal corporate logo sign for you at New Style Signs. Looking for something a little smaller, like metal letters, to identify important locations in your Toronto corporate office? We can help with that too!
Contact Us to Learn More
We’re here to help you with all your manufacturing and installation needs when it comes to Toronto corporate logos and metal letters for interior signs. Call us at 866-594-8354 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you design the perfect sign!