Have you considered adding office directory signs to your Toronto business, but aren’t sure there’s any benefit to doing so? If this sounds like you, then you’ll be glad to know there are actually a number of benefits to having Toronto office directories, including the following:
- They help clients find who they’re looking for quickly.
- They can save your staff time.
- They can support customers who aren’t comfortable asking for directions.
Let’s dive in.
1. They can help clients find who they’re looking for quickly
No one wants to spend time wandering around a building trying to find who they came to see. Many of your clients may be visiting your business for the first time, or they only visit it once a year (for example, if you are a doctor’s office or dental practice).
This is where directories can be beneficial. As soon as a client enters the main entrance or lobby of the building that your business is located in, they can consult the office directory to find out information about your company.
While this information is likely available online (for example, the floor or unit number of your business), it’s much quicker and easier for someone to consult an office directory than pull out their phone and double-check a map or an email to confirm your business location.
2. They can save your staff time
Another benefit of office directories is that they save your staff from wasting time! There are two distinct benefits to your staff from having a Toronto office directory sign:
- They will not have to explain to clients where a particular office or person is located. If you have a receptionist, they likely have many tasks already (from answering phones to accepting parcels), and having to provide directions adds to their already heavy workload.
- Your staff will not waste their time by waiting for a late client. Many clients often end up rushing to appointments for a variety of reasons, such as a delayed subway or another meeting running late. Having to wander around trying to find your staff is frustrating for both your clients and your staff, and a detailed office directory can help avoid issues with clients getting lost.
3. They help customers who aren’t comfortable asking directions
There are many people who don’t feel comfortable asking for directions but are happy to read an office directory to determine where they need to go. Here are just a few examples of those who would benefit from not having to find someone to ask for directions:
- People with mobility issues.
- Anyone hard of hearing.
- People who suffer from social anxiety.
- Clients who don’t speak or understand English very well.
Many people who don’t fit into these categories also don’t like asking for directions! The last thing you want is for your business to lose a client simply because they don’t want to ask for directions, which is why a Toronto office directory is a must-have.
How can New Style Signs help me with Toronto office directory signs?
At New Style Signs, we’re here for all of your business signage needs, including the ability to create a customized Toronto office directory.
We’ve already discussed some of the benefits of having office directories, such as saving your clients and staff time! However, an office directory can do more than that—it can also serve as a way to advertise your business and promote a specific image for your business.
When you come to New Style Signs to obtain an office directory, you will:
- Get top-notch quality service from a company with more than 50 years of experience designing signs.
- Be able to discuss with us what kind of look you’re striving for when it comes to your office directory. Whether you need something modern and sleek or relaxed and playful, we can explain the best way for your directory to achieve the image you want your business to present.
- Learn how a robust office directory can help promote all the areas of your business while also providing customers with at-a-glance information about how to find the person or department they are looking for.
Don’t Let Your Customers Get Frustrated Because They Can’t Find You
Whether a client is visiting your business for the first time or is a repeat customer, they don’t want to waste time trying to figure out how to find you. An office directory offers many benefits to your business, including increasing customer satisfaction and decreasing how often your staff has to provide directions.
At New Style Signs, we can put together an office directory that is customized to fit the look and feel of your business. We know that there’s no one-size-fits-all option for office directories. We can thus design a directory for you that includes features such as directional arrows, braille, or images.
Contact Us to Learn More
A good office directory offers your business so many benefits! To learn more about how New Style Signs can create a customized Toronto office directory for you, call us at 1-866-591-6938 or contact us online.