As a business owner, you are careful about every penny you spend. Watching expenses is one of the ways to ensure a healthy profit. Searching for “the biggest bang for the buck” with any business expenditure is a smart strategy. Custom made signs belong in this very category. Spending money on a custom made sign is an investment that will yield you a pretty good ROI.
Here’s 7 Reasons Why.
- An attractive, unique sign will make your business stand apart from the competition in the area, and help generate more traffic and sales. According to ChamberofCommerce.com, people are more likely to buy from a business they have already heard of.
- This type of advertising works all year round, 24 hours a day, attracting customers and promoting your brand continuously.
- An exterior custom made sign functions as a “front salesperson” for your business, drawing attention and customers in, and boosting your sales rates.
- Easily adaptable with banners or tags that can be affixed over them, custom made signs can be used to draw attention to special promotions or highlight an important new aspect of your business.
- A custom made sign makes your business known in the immediate area and beyond, through passing motorist and pedestrian traffic.
- According to the U.S. Small Business Administration website, the cost-per-thousand is lower for custom made signs than advertising on radio, television or in newspapers. A cost-per-thousand, or CPT, is a measuring method to establish the cost of reaching a thousand potential customers.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration website states that signs serve as a primary link between a business and its customers.
Wise investing means spending money to make money, and that’s exactly what spending money on a custom made sign is. Custom made signs create awareness of your business, increase its profile, help build the brand and direct traffic to your location. All that translates into more sales, bigger revenue, and a profit line you can be proud of.